Sunday 27 November 2022

First radio rally I've been to since the pandemic

I used to visit radio rallies quite alot before the pandemic, today was the first one I've been to since and also since moving to the NE.

The rally was held by the Bishop Auckland radio amateur club at the Spennymoor leisure centre, even though they mentioned plenty of parking I found the leisure centre carpark pretty packed for a Sunday.

Overall there were quite a few stalls little less than the ones down south but good to see a local dealer "Canny Components" with a stand. 

Picked up a few bits, wasn't after anything much just if I saw something I fancied I just bought it.

 

My afternoon haul!

  1. Yaesu SMB-201 - Desktop mobile mount with fan
  2. Maldol mini mag - Came in very handy for the 8M test in the afternoon after rally
  3. LF today book
  4. BHI NES10-2 DSP speaker
  5. Target SW receiver 
  6. MFJ-418 Morse tutor 
  7. Battery elimator for 878 handheld
  8. 144MHz HB9CV
  9. Scanner vertical - Mainly interested to see inside!
  10. Reel of 300ohm feeder (TV/Radio type)
  11. 10GHz WBFM transceiver 
  12. Gunn diode & Datong interface (freebies)
  13. A few mystery boxes - Mainly for enclosures

No comments:

Post a Comment