Sunday 14 May 2023

70MHz Contest CW & 10M WSPR

As always I forget about the RSGB contests and today was 70MHz CW contest. I was able to catch the last 1 hour and abit. I made one QSO with GM4CXM 539 report and then I tried with two other G stations but was unlucky and didnt manage to complete the contact.  I know some people have been on for few hours taking part but when the contest finishes everyone just disappears!

Bands like 70Mhz I feel need the activity and the contest should start the activity and people should hang around allowing others to work each other who don't do contest?

 10M WSPR  

Has there been some solar activity knocking out the HF bands or are the servers down? I've been on WSPR from around 9am and looking at the WSPR maps I've not been spotted once..... 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment